Monday, January 28, 2008

Random Thought - 6/12/2003

Random Thought of the Moment:

You know when you're reading someone's xanga and they think they have some kind of profound statement they are making to the world when in fact it's probably what you read last week on another persons xanga? People take their problems and then make it into a psychological or philosophical statement and try to sound all ponderous on their site. It's funny to me how we all make everything out to be more important than it is. I mean you always get that feeling right? Like now for instance?

If you're offended by this random thought, you should lighten up and watch Ace Ventura. Oh yea, I guess if you go to Yale, you can't because they are too sophisticated and smart to be watching something like that right Brian Lee? I mean why the hell did you download that movie? The HORROR! WHO COULD EVER LAUGH AT CRUDE JOKES? Hahaha, so I went off on a little Brian Lee tangent. So sue me. I watched Ace Ventura and Dumb and Dumber this week. And guess what. They're still funny. People who don't think so are either too old, too serious, too gay, or are a "la hou a sa her". AI AI AI AI ALRIGHTY THEN!

No comments: