Monday, January 28, 2008

Random Thought - 8/12/2002

Random Thought of the Week

Do you look when you wipe?

Now, at first, you may think the OBVIOUS answer is to say no. You're thinking...eww...that's gross...who would EVER look at what they've just wiped...that's just nasty. Eh? THINKING THAT I ASSUME? Well, what you DON'T know is that that's the more REPULSIVE answer. You know why? Because when you wipe, and NOT look, you can never be sure of how clean that tush of yours really is. But when you look, you can assuredly say, man I have one nice clean ass. I mean imagine WALKING AROUND with the stuff attached to your bottoms...I mean REALLY! I think it would be well worth looking at the tp if it means saving yourself from dealing with it in the laundry with your drawers. I mean better on dead trees than on your loin cloth eh? OR IMAGINE IT WITH A THONG...which is why i wonder why ppl wear thongs in the first place...but imagine a thong with a DIRTY ASS! I MEAN CAN YOU PICTURE THAT SHIT? LITERALLY SHIT! Now, I know you're probably going to leave comments like...eww doug you're so gross for looking...but YOU'RE the dirty one...so JOKE'S ON YOU HAHAHAHA! I WIN YOU LOSE! ok bye

LEAVE PROPS SO I FEEL HOT AND SPECIAL AND POPULAR ALL AT THE SAME TIME...EVEN IF THAT'S ALL A BIG LIE



No comments: